What happens when you get a Himalayan Salt Lamp?
A new trend has been sweeping these days, Himalayan Salt Lamps -crystals of reddish-variant salt from one of the most mountainous region. These are cut-outs in the center to place the light bulb or heat lamp.
The spa brands incorporating the Himalayan Salt Lamps claim the lamps can clear the air, oxygenate the brain, reduce signs of mood disorders such as seasonal affective disorder and even improve the immune system.
It is believed that the Himalayan Salt Lamps work in two ways:
- They attract the allergens and pollutants from the air to the surface.
- They generate negative ions.
They not only offer health benefits to your space but also are an attractive addition.
Let’s take a look at the top health benefits of the Himalayan Salt Lamp:
- The Salt Lamp can cleanse and deodorize the air. They are also known as natural air purifying Himalayan Salt Lamps.
- Himalayan Salt Lamp reduces allergy and asthma symptoms.
- Himalayan Salt Lamp eases coughing.
- Pyramid Salt Lamp increases the energy levels.
- The salt lamp neutralizes the electromagnetic radiation.
- Himalayan Salt Lamp improves mood and concentration.
- Himalayan pink salt lamps (natural negative ion generators) promote sleep quality.
- The salt lamp treats the seasonal affective disorder.
- Himalayan pink salt lamps are an environmentally friendly light source.
While they make attractive pieces for any room in your home, these illuminative devices are more than just decorative night lights. Hence, Himalayan salt lamps are helpful in filtering impurities from the air, among many other things.
There are many different kinds of natural himalayan salt lamp ranging from color to style. Among the most common are the lamps which are created by inserting a light source that is directly into a salt crystal or a basket of crystals with a light source underneath. In such cases, the differences are for the most part purely aesthetic, and your choice comes down to finding the right solution for your tastes and complementing the environment in your home.
Visit Rangdaar to shop the best Himalayan salt lamp!
Share this post